Wedding #2 of 2012


posted by Brittney

No comments

I hope everyone had such an amazing weekend!
Eric & I went to wedding #2 of the year for one of my friends, Jackie, that I went to church with growing up in Conroe. We were childhood friends since age 10 or earlier and we have stayed friends ever since! She is such a wonderful person, who has so much love to give. Her wedding was so much fun and I got to see some of my childhood friends who I haven't seen in FOREVER! Eric & I had a blast.
Here are a few pictures...

Eric & I at the reception...probably one of my faves!

Robert & Jackie's first dance...her dress was beautiful!

Great couple :)


Old friends reunited!!
Lauren, Aaron, me, & Brian

Lauren & I with the beautiful bride...congratulations Jackie!

Eric & I have so many weddings coming up. One in April, one in June, and a couple after the summer. It's going to be a busy year with all our trips coming up too...Boston, Port Aransas, our one year anniversary, and possibly something at the end of the year. SO exciting though :)
I hope everyone has a wonderful week!

Leave a Reply