Random Thoughts.


posted by Brittney

No comments

Hi all!
So this weekend, Eric caught a very short, but cute, clip of our friend/roommate Chris making Colbie jump so high off the ground!
Like, I said, it's really short, but look how BIG she has gotten! She is now 22 pounds! And she won't be done growing for awhile. She has huge paws and a huge personality. Very rambunctious & spunky...never a dull moment with this one.


So, changing topics, I don't know if anyone read my last post, but recently I went to watch my sorority in their off-Broadway production of Sing at Baylor. Well, they placed in the TOP 8!!! I am so incredibly proud of them! This is a huge deal at Baylor and they are now going to "Pigskin", which is a production that is put on during Baylor's Homecoming weekend, where all the top 8 acts perform their acts. It is a major recruitment tools for sororities & fraternities, so making it to Pigskin is going to be a great way to meet lots of girls who are planning on rushing in the spring. GO GO AXO :)

Speaking of Baylor, look what my mom recently got me for Eric & I's apartment...

Sic' Em!
A BAYLOR SCENTSY!! I am in love with it! It is currently producing sweet goodness as I type :)

Also, coming up soon is Baylor's annual half marathon, THE BEARATHON, and I encourage everyone who is a runner to run it one day. It is "the hardest half in texas"...seriously. This is not a lie. There are 5 miles of straight hills through Cameron Park in Waco and when I say hills, I mean HILLS. Definitely don't do this race without getting a few hilly training runs in. I am so excited to go back to Baylor to run it though. The race starts and ends on Baylor's campus, and it has a great route with lots of scenery, and lots of people to cheer you on.

I hope everyone has a wonderful week...here is a little inspirational running quote for you. I need to keep repeating it over and over to myself this week, since I have been sick and have had quite the toothache that has really been aggravated due to excessive pounding when I run. No fun!

"You have to wonder at times what you're doing out there. Over the years, I've given myself a thousand reasons to keep running, but it always comes back to where it started. It comes down to self-satisfaction and a sense of achievement."
- Steve Prefontaine

Have a great day!
Oh & ps, follow me on twitter @brittludell

Leave a Reply