Guadalupe River Trip


posted by Brittney

No comments

I know, I know, it's been awhile.
But I have lots of pictures from our most recent trip for you to see!

Not this past weekend, but the weekend before, Eric & I and a bunch of our college friends took a weekend trip to the Guadalupe River to float the river and just hang out. We had SO much fun!

Here are a few pics of all of us in our college days...

AXO Paint Crush 2008
Eric & I's wedding
Eric's bachelor party
Kimber & I at AXO senior banquet 2011
Kourt & I
Eric, Tom, & Chris before the wedding
Halloween 2010?
Cooley & I at Eric's bday party 2010?
Shipper & Eric
AXO event 2010
Chris & I-my bday 2 years ago
Jake & I-my bday 2 years ago

Getting our dance on at AXO semi
Kourt & I at my bachelorette party 
Jake & I-AXO formal 2009
Cooley, me, & Eric-AXO event 2008
Sorry...got a little carried away on the memories :)

Anyways, going on with our trip...
We got to our rental house on Friday (everyone took off work so we could get there early) and decided to make our first stop at the Gristmill in Gruene, TX for dinner.


Jake had JUST flew in from a business trip, hence the collared shirt and tie ;)

That night, we all got a lil' crazy just visiting, having dance parties, and swapping stories. I will let the pics speak for themselves...


















The next morning, we decided to get up and make breakfast tacos (yum) and then float the river!
More pictures...


These were all taken with my waterproof camera, so they didn't turn out too hot, but at least we got some pics!
All of us always have a blast together!












This was a much needed weekend for Eric & I. As you know, we travel all the time, so even though we were traveling to New Braunfels, we still got to spend time with a bunch of our friends just relaxing and having a good time. This weekend, we have a baby shower and then the next week we go to the coast for the annual Fernandez family coast trip! Can't wait!

This past weekend, my parents came to visit, so here is the only pic I took all weekend, and it's not even that great of a picture. haha fail.


Have a great rest of the week! :)

Leave a Reply