Tracie's Baby Shower


posted by Brittney

No comments

Man, I am so late on getting these posts done! Whoops :)

Just recently, Eric & I went to our first couples baby shower for one of my college/sorority friends, Tracie. I feel OLD!
We had such a blast though! We got to see so many of our friends that we haven't seen in awhile. Lots of my sorority girlfriends were there and it is always a good time when we are all together.
Tracie & Adam are naming their sweet baby girl Kinsey Grace. I just know she is going to be ADORABLE! She is so spoiled already :)

Here are the pictures I took from that weekend...

Handmade presents from Caitlin!
Under Armour "Girls always win" romper from Eric & I ;)
Tracie & hostesses, Ashley & Megan
Such pretty amazing women!
Alpha Chi Omegas LOVE Kinsey Grace!
Some of the greatest women I know!
Congratulations Tracie & Adam! So happy for you guys...can't wait to meet Miss Kinsey!

Leave a Reply