It's The Little Things in Life


posted by Brittney

No comments

Just recently, Eric & I acquired a temporary house guest, who happens to be Eric's college roommate and one of our really good friends. Chris, Eric, & I have had so many fun times together and with him being here, it feels just like college all over again! Chris recently got a job in sales in the Dallas area and doesn't know where his territory is going to be yet, so he is staying with us in our 2-bedroom apartment until he figures everything out. We love having him here, not only because we all have such a great time together, but because he brings me these...


YUMMY!

I swear, my mood became 10x happier! (aka: the little things in life) Anyone who knows me, knows that I am obsessed with sour patch kids. I can't get enough. Good thing I run about 50 miles a week :) Or else I would have some serious issues.

On another note, this is directed to all my married friends/family, do you ever have those moments where God reminds you that you married the person you were meant to be with? Obviously, we all know that we choose to marry our best friends and such, but just every now and then, God reaffirms it for you? Well, last night I had one of those moments. Eric & I were just spending some quality time together after dinner and we just couldn't stop laughing at each other. We weren't laughing necessarily AT each other, but it was like we were little school girls with a bad case of the giggles. I don't know what it was, but we just kept laughing and laughing, for absolutely NO reason! Anyways, once we controlled ourselves, I realized that (even though I already knew it), I could be my total self around this wonderful man, and he would still love me "until death do us part". Just one of those little affirmations that God shows us every once and awhile when we least expect it.
Like I said, it's the little things in life.

Well, I'm off to enjoy a run! Gotta get Boston ready (and burn off those sour patch)! :)
I hope everyone has an amazing Friday and an even better weekend.

Leave a Reply