Welcome to My Blog!


posted by Brittney

No comments

So, this is actually my second attempt at blogging. I used to have a running-specific blog, but I never kept up with it. SO, I have now started a random personal blog that is going to be more about my new hubby and I's crazy-mostly-perfect life! We are on-the-go people with a love for life, friends, family, and of course each other. I have so many fun and entertaining stories I want to share, as well as pictures/videos all of you HAVE to see at some point :) We love our chaotic life and we love the people we get to share it with, so what better way to share it than with a blog! HOORAY!
We hope you enjoy our blog as much as we love sharing them. Be prepared for lots of funny dog story posts, running posts, friend posts, posts about our adorable niece Abby, posts about each other, and especially RANDOM posts. Random is our speciality.
Have a wonderful day and I promise I will write more in this blog than I did in my other one :)

Until next time,
Brittney

PS-
Here is a picture of our new puppy, Colbie...she is too cute.


Leave a Reply