Valentines & Baylor Bears


posted by Brittney

No comments

I hope everyone had a wonderful valentines day! I know Eric & I sure did!
We aren't really into the lovey-dovey mushy valentine's day festivities, so we kept it low-key and just went to dinner and then a movie. We saw "The Chronicle" and it was decent, but I don't recommend going to see it if you get sick easily. I always get headaches when I film something from behind the camera, and that's exactly what the movie was, a boy's point of view from behind a camera. I get somewhat nauseous and get an instant headache....blah. Not fun!
Here is what Eric got me for Valentine's day though...

He knows me so well :)

This weekend, Eric and I are going to Waco to visit some friends from Baylor, go to a home baseball game, and watch SING! I am beyond excited! Last year around this time, Eric and I got engaged. So we are celebrating a lot of things this weekend :)
For those of you who don't know what Sing is, let me just tell you about it. Baylor's Greek life (sororities and fraternities) put on the biggest off-broadway production in the state every year. Each group comes up with a 7-minute act that includes dancing and singing, rehearses it for a couple months, then performs the act two weekends in a row. It is probably the most fun I have ever had on a stage. Here is a picture from last year's performance...and there's me in the front row :)

It's all about making a complete fool of yourself and having a blast! haha
Personally, I think that 2 years ago, Alpha Chi Omega's sing act was the best (but I'm not biased or anything) ;)
Here is a video of our act that year!


Here is the first place act that year too...from KOT! They were amazing. I promise, this is an event you want to see at least once in your life!

I wish I could put the video up from this past year, but Baylor won't allow that yet :(
Everyone have a wonderful rest of the week!

Leave a Reply