31 Weeks


posted by Brittney

No comments

This is a little late, but here we are at 31 weeks...


Yes I realize it is the same shirt as last week, but I don't care. It's comfy! Our baby boy is now processing information, tracking light, and perceiving signals from all 5 senses.

I had a general OB appointment this week and everything looks great! The baby is right on track for our September 7th due date. His heart rate was 141 bpm and I have gained 17 pounds total. I continue to go to the doctor every 2 weeks for one more appointment and then I start going EVERY week. So many appointments, not enough time. I also have an ultrasound with the high risk OB scheduled for next week. So excited to see our little guy's face again!

Eric had his "man-shower" this week, which basically means all guests must bring diapers to participate in the festivities (aka: drink). It definitely helped us out a lot!


I left the house so all the boys could have their "guy time" and this is pretty much what I walked into when I got back...


So lucky to have friends like these guys! We have our showers coming up the next few weeks all back-to-back, so I foresee a lot of nesting happening in the near future :) I've been dying to get the nursery together. Hopefully I will be able to post pics soon!

Leave a Reply