32 Weeks and Baby Showers #1 and #2


posted by Brittney

No comments


Baby Udell is the size of a cabbage this week, weighing anywhere from 3 1/2 to 4 pounds and measuring somewhere between 15-17 inches in length. He continues to practice swallowing, breathing, sucking, and kicking, fat is accumulating under his skin, and his digestive system is ready to go.

I'm feeling pretty good...still dealing with sciatica pain, but I've been able to walk/run a little more lately which I am happy about. Lately I've been craving chorizo (yum!) and smoothie king. Super random!

This past week I had baby shower #1 at work thrown by the best co-workers! We had yummy food, ate ice cream cake, and played a baby shower game of course.








We had such a great time during our lunch break!

This past weekend we had baby shower #2 in San Antonio thrown by my sister-in-law, Eric's aunts and cousins, and Eric's mom. It was a ladies brunch complete with deer and arrow themed decor, a mimosa bar, and breakfast food. It was absolutely perfect. My best friends from grad school were able to come down for the shower as well, which was the icing on the cake for me! It was the perfect girls weekend before our baby is born.











My girls

The hostesses (missing 2)

The moms

My nieces (aka little helpers!)

My other niece
During the shower, they played a video of Eric answering questions related to the baby, the nursery, and me, and it had me crying from the very beginning. Such a sweet touch to the shower. Our families love this baby so much already and I couldn't be happier. I can't thank our family enough for all the thought, effort, and love that went into putting on this shower to celebrate baby Udell. It was perfect.

Leave a Reply